Dichiarazione sulla Privacy (BR)
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.nuovoimaie.it. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
For this purpose we use the following data:
- IP address
- Internet activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data
- Social media accounts
The basis on which we may process these data is:
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
2. What if you don’t provide us with your personal information?
If you don’t provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the information, products or assistance that you are seeking.
3. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to processors for the following purposes:
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
6. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
7. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us using the information below. Your rights with respect to personal data:
• confirmation of the existence of the treatment;
• access to data;
• correction of incomplete, inaccurate or obsolete data;
• the anonymization, blocking or deletion of useless, excessive or processed data in disagreement with the provisions of the General Law on the protection of personal data (LGPD);
• the portability of data to another supplier of services or products, upon explicit request, in accordance with the rules of the national authority, respecting trade and industrial secrets;
• cancellation of personal data processed with the consent of the owner, except in the cases provided for by art. 16 of the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD);
• information on public and private entities with which the data controller has shared the data;
• information on the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of refusal.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement.
Make sure you always clearly report who you are, so that you can be sure not to delete or modify the data of a wrong person.
9. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados (ANPD):
Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados
Esplanada dos Ministérios,
CEP 70297-400 – Brasília – DF.
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
11. Contact details
EWWW Image Optimizer
By default, EWWW Image Optimizer does not store any personal data or share it with third parties.
Really Simple SSL
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
This website uses Complianz Privacy Suite for WordPress to collect consent statements. For this functionality your IP address is made anonymous and stored in our database. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement.