Dichiarazione sulla Privacy (CA)
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.nuovoimaie.it. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
For this purpose we use the following data:
- IP address
- Internet activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data
- Social media accounts
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to processors for the following purposes:
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
4. How we respond to Do Not Track signals & Global Privacy Control
Our website responds to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field. If you turn DNT on in your browser, those preferences are communicated to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not track your browsing behavior.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
7. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
8. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
9. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below.
9.1 You have the following rights with respect to your personal data
- you can send a request to access the data we process about you.
- you can request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
- it is possible to request the correction or deletion of data if incorrect and no longer relevant. If applicable, the modified information is passed on to third parties who have access to the information in question.
- you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such a withdrawal.
- you have the right to present a challenge relating to non-compliance with PIPEDA to our organization and, if the problem is not resolved, to the Office of the Canadian Privacy Commissioner.
- we will give access to personal information in an alternative format to a person with a sensory disability who has the right to access personal information under the PIPEDA and who requests that it be transmitted in the alternative format if (a) a version of the information exists in that format; or (b) its conversion to that format is reasonable and necessary for the person to be able to exercise the rights.
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
11. Contact details
EWWW Image Optimizer
By default, EWWW Image Optimizer does not store any personal data or share it with third parties.
Really Simple SSL
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
This website uses Complianz Privacy Suite for WordPress to collect consent statements. For this functionality your IP address is made anonymous and stored in our database. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement.