Register and confer a mandate, discover the advantages of being represented by NUOVOIMAIE
Register and confer a mandate to NUOVOIMAIE
NUOVOIMAIE protects the performing artists whose performance is recorded on a phonogram or audiovisual work or similar put on sale and communicated to the public.
If you are an actor, a dubber, a musician, a singer, an orchestra conductor you can register and/or confer a direct mandate to NUOVOIMAIE
If you are a member or if you have conferred a mandate to NUOVOIMAIE you are entitled to receive the remuneration that NUOVOIMAIE collects and distributes.
The registration and the mandate are completely free of charge and are valid until there is a written resignation.
The registration gives you the possibility to participate to the life of the Institute , to vote and to be voted, to take decisions relating to the future of your own remuneration.
The mandate delegates NUOVOIMAIE to collect the remunerations you are entitled to in Italy and in foreign countries;
Discover the advantages of being a member or a mandator:
NUOVOIMAIE dedicates to the artists who are represented the WEB PORTAL Members and Mandators that enables online interaction with the Institute.
Through the portal the artist can update the repertoire and anagraphic data and proceed to the collection of the remuneration he is entitled to.
How to entrust NUOVOIMAIE:
• with a membership application form the performing artist applies to become member of the Institute;
• with the direct mandate the performing artist entrusts the Institute with the collection of remunerations accrued in Italy and in specified foreign countries;
• with a direct mandate under 18 yo the parent or the tutor of the performing artist entrusts the Institute with the collection of the remuneration of the minor accrued in Italy and in specified foreign countries;
• with the direct mandate for heirs, the heir of the dead performing artist entrusts the Institute with the collection of the remunerations of the Artist in Italy and in the specified foreign countries;
• with the natural person and legal entity mandate, the natural person or legal entities /agencies, associations, foundations, companies etc entrust the Institute with the collection of remunerations for the performing artists they represent, remunerations accrued in Italy and in the specified foreign countries.
The membership application form, and the mandate, filled in and undersigned, together with a copy of the document duly signed, have to be sent to NUOVOIMAIE in the original copy exclusively in the following ways:
⇒By regular mail to NUOVOIMAIE, ufficio Documentale, II piano, via Piave 66 – 00187 Rome – Italy;
⇒Or delivered personally at the Office CONTATTA via Piave, 66, ground floor, during the welcome times Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10.00 am to 12.00am, Tuesday and Thursday from 14.30 to 16.00;
⇒by certified email (PEC) to firstname.lastname@example.org – certified email are valid only lf both the users (sender and consignee) have a certified email address.
At the Office CONTATTA the performing artists can register themselves and receive assistance.